USE: This refractometer can be used to determine the ethylene glycol and propylene glycol concentration of your car's antifreeze your solar system heat pumps the freezing point of windscreen washer fluid heating system or other machinery or equipment.
MEASURING RANGE:Ethanediol (ethylene glycol): 0 ° to 50 ° C ;Propanediol (propylene glycol): 0 ° to -50 ° C;Wiping water - ethanol + water: 0 ° C to -40 ° C propylene glycol + water (SRF1): 0 ° C to -40 ° C. AdBlue: urea concentration 30% - 35% battery acid from 1.10 to 1.30 kg / L.
TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: Automatic temperature compensation device included to ensure that the measurement is easy
PRECISION MEASUREMENT: Adjustable eyepiece optical system: 4-8 magnification smooth manual focus. it can adapt to all eyes.
HIGH QUALITY: the chrome-plated brass body is resistant to chemical corrosion and wear-resistant the life of the refractometer is increased several times compared to other aluminum cases.
1. Drop 2-3 drops of test liquid on the prism. Wait 30 seconds for the sample to come to room temperature.
2. Turn the eyepiece to see the gradations clearly. The upper part of the field should be blue while the lower part should be white. Read the digital where demarcation of the blue and whites lie.
3. Wipe the device with care.
The package contains:
- Hand refractometer
- Plastic storage box
- Mini Screwdriver
- English manual
USA, CANADA, UK & EUROPE - FREE SHIPPING
- Free delivery within 7 to 14 business days using USPS, Canada Post and others.
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
REST OF THE WORLD - FREE SHIPPING
- Delivery within 10 to 25 business days.
- Express delivery options also available
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Within 14 days of delivery
- See conditions and procedure in our Delivery & Returns policy