Honey Winter Harvest
Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Our Tanzanian Summer Harvest honey is a rich gold color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is full-flavored, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. It is full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest. It is Africa.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- This honey provides income for 10,000 sustainable forest beekeepers and their communities.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.